Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where's The Faith


I believe one of the most raw and real statements Jesus ever uttered is in Luke 18:8 when He asks, "When the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?"

We hear Jesus wondering out loud if there will be people living lives of faith when He breaks through the sky at the last day. This is as relevant and important a question today as it ever has been. And it is personal: Are we living lives of faith?

I think the best way to see what a life of faith looks like, is to see it through the eyes of men and women who have lived them. So, would you join me on a journey this March? Allow me to be your narrator, your tour guide, your storyteller? Allow me to tell you the stories of the faith of men like Joseph and David? Allow me challenge your life with theirs? Allow me to ask the question Jesus asked: Where's the Faith? And allow Him to ask you: Where's your faith? Join me on this journey the first four Sundays in March @ Denton Christian Church!

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner