Monday, February 23, 2009

"I just don't have time!"


How much time you got today? Added all up, you have 24 hours. Just like me. Just like Bill Gates. Just like the homeless man on the Baltimore street corner. 24 hours today. 24 hours yesterday. Probably 24 hours tomorrow.

So you have got time. The same amount as everyone else. I guess what makes the difference is how we choose to spend our time! I was, yet again, jack-slapped by the Father through a mentor of mine with this phrase recently: "God gave you the right amount of time to do what He wants you to do. Not what everyone else wants you to do." Ouch. Big ouch! (BTW- I am learning that that 'everyone else' includes me.)

Have you completely submitted your dayplanner, schedule, google calendar and blackberry to the Lordship of Jesus? Yeah, me neither.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner