Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Reflections

This morning was great. I hope you all caught the thrust of my message today: To be intentionally sharing your faith with people who do not follow Christ. If you wonder about some of the details, or maybe don't understand my intentions, please know that you are always free and available to talk to me, email me, or call me with whatever questions you may have.

I am super excited about our future, and super pumped for the great things God is beginning to do in our lives, and in our church. May we continue to seek His paths, His way, and His wisdom.

Stuff I am thinking about this week:

-The schedule is normal this week (Sunday Night, Wednesday Night, Etc, etc) but changes beginning next Sunday morning.
-This is not an invitation to do nothing, but an invitation to think outside the box, and gain a perspective to guide us in a new direction.
- Next Sunday we begin a series of sermons called, “Look Out!” and I have to tell you, I am super pumped about sharing with you what God has been teaching me! If you're interested, we are going to be letting God teach us from Isaiah 58:1-12 next week.
- Change your clocks next Saturday night!
- Rumor: a brand new Denton Christian Church Praise Team will be leading us in worship with live music next Sunday!
- We talked about prayer and fasting in Sunday School today. Maybe some good 'ole New Testament prayer and fasting is what we need to be doing as we approach this brand new season of life in our church.
- Men @ My House-- Monday Nights at 6:30 PM---We are talking about core beliefs and core vales tomorrow.
- Men's Small Group Fellowship @ the McKinley's on Nov 8-- Rumor has it there is going to be a new, passionate, pumped up leader
- Ladies Small Group Fellowship-- Meeting at the Rude's house, beginning November 5. Ask Angie for details!
- I think my family is wicked cool! If you have facebook, check out the videos I posted.
- I am so stinkin' pumped for everything God is about to unleash among us!

Anyway, Happy Sunday.

Yours for the pursuit of God in the company of friends,

Billy Johnson

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner